MARCELLA K., LEAD TEACHER
Ms. Marcella has a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology with a minor in Child Development from Florida State University. She joined our center in January 2015, is First Aid and CPR certified and works full time from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
JAZZ P., ASSISTANT TEACHER
Ms. Jassmynee worked with children in a center for almost a year before joining our center in 2018. She is First Aid and CPR certified and works from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE CLASS SYLLABUS
- CDC DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES FOR A 1 YEAR OLD CHILD
- CDC DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES FOR AN 18 MONTH OLD CHILD
- A safe, loving, language-rich environment where children can climb, explore and play using all five of their senses. This helps toddlers develop their sense of identity and self worth.
- The structure is flexible to allow spontaneous learning yet also supports the need for routines
- This classroom is licensed for up to ten toddlers
- The environment is changed to support the lesson plans
- Lesson plans consist of activities in social emotional growth, motor skill development, acquisition of language, cognitive development and Christianity
- Activities are planned using individual time, small groups, large groups, and music and movement
- Teachers focus on development of language by narrating play, and encouraging the use of new words
- Children have the opportunity to participate in hands on learning experiences that help develop the whole child
- Teachers encourage and welcome parent participation and involvement