Summer Camp (School Age)
MEGAN U., SCHOOL AGE COORDINATOR
Ms. Megan worked for Johnson County Parks and Recreation for seven years and attended Johnson County Community College before joining our center in 2018. She works full time and is First Aid and CPR certified.
- Our Summer Camp program provides families the flexibility of selecting the weeks that children can attend. We provide a list of scheduled activities in advance so families can make sure their children are here for the activities they most enjoy!
- The weekly tuition rate includes all field trips and on-site activities, a morning snack, lunch, an afternoon snack, a camp T-shirt and a personal water bottle.
- Summer Camp includes two groups of children, those just completing kindergarten or first grade are in one group and those completing second through fifth grades are in the other group.
SCHOOL AGE DAYS OUT
- Our Early Learning Center offers families a convenient option for care on select days throughout the school year. Children in kindergarten through fifth grade are invited to explore in a stimulating classroom environment, as well as a large outdoor play area.
- The daily tuition rate includes on-site activities, a morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack.
- School Age Days Out includes one group of children.
- Lessons are fun and relaxed, yet give children an opportunity to continue their learning.
- On-Site Activities focus on a variety of fun skills including Social & Emotional Development, Fine Motor Development, Gross Motor Development, Language Development, Sensory Development, and STEM Skills.
- Self-Directed Play is encouraged with a variety of engaging areas including Art, Music, Engineering, Board Games, Puzzles, Life Skills, Dramatic Play Market, Sensory Table, and more.
- During Summer Camp, a new theme is introduced each week to guide children through an exciting adventure structured with theme-related activities, field trips, and more.
- Teacher encourages and welcomes parent participation and involvement, including attending field trips or on-site activities.