ALLISON S., LEAD TEACHER
Ms. Allison has a Bachelor of General Studies degree specializing in Early Childhood Education and a degree in Elementary Education. She worked with children for over seven years before joining our center in 2015. Allison works 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and is CPR and First Aid certified.
AMANDA L., ASSISTANT TEACHER
Ms. Amanda joined our center in 2017, after earning a Bachelor of Science degree and working with children for over two years. She works 8:15 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. and is CPR and First Aid certified.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE CLASS SYLLABUS
- CDC DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES FOR AN 18 MONTH OLD CHILD
- CDC DEVELOPMENTAL MILESTONES FOR A 2 YEAR OLD CHILD
- An energetic, language-rich class where children’s individual personalities and needs are nurtured.
- Teachers respect toddlers’ solitary and parallel play. Toys are plentiful with more than one of the same thing.
- Teachers model taking turns and playing with the children
- The small class size allows the teachers to meet the children’s individual needs
- This classroom is licensed for up to ten children
- Children have three hours of free play per day to explore
- The environment is changed to support the lesson plans. Materials are kept on low, open shelves for the children to have easy access to them.
- Lesson plans consist of activities in social emotional growth, motor skill development, acquisition of language, cognitive development and Christianity
- Activities are planned using individual time, small groups, large groups, and music and movement
- Teachers read to children in group and individual settings
- Teachers encourage and welcome parent participation and involvement